Thursday, January 28, 2016

Order up!

Good morning Interwebz,

Well, its been a crazy week.  My fiancee is recovering well from surgery but it has made for a rough week.  I didn't reach the goals I had set for myself.  But, I did get some work done.  I got the flesh most of the way finished up on The Brood.

















I also played with the GW Technical Paint - Nurlge's Rot.  It has a good gooey texture and should work well in the bases I have planned for The Brood.  I tried filling up one of the well bases from CMON as well as just painting a thin layer down.  It hold well, I might mix it with a touch of water effects to get a thicker appearance.

I also got most of the base coating done on my Fire Caste Dragyri, which will be one of my two demo sets for Dark Age.

And I got the flesh, hair and armour plates starter on my Gortisi Wolves for my Wrath of Kings demo.


Also, I got a huge chunk of my Khorne Deamons built but no pictures of them yet.  So at the end of the week, Yearly Painted Model Goal - 0/160.

Until next time, Cheers!
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment